Home Embassy Information Sino-Indonesian relations Consular & Visa Services Culture, Education & Science Technology Economic & Trade Information Media & Press Services Features
Home > Consular & Visa Services
Citizens of countries have visa exemption agreements with China shall apply for visa before enter China if they go to China for work, study, family reunion, long term family visit, permanent residence or as resident foreign journalist


     In accordance with the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People's Republic of China 

and the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Administration of the Entry and Exit 

of Foreigners, since the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Administration of the

Entry and Exit of Foreigners came into force on 1 September 2013, citizens of  the countries which 

have signed bilateral visa exemption agreements with China shall be required to apply for Z, X1, Q1,S1, D, J1 

visa accordingly before they enter China, if they go to China for work, study, family reunion, long term family visit, 

permanent residence or as resident foreign journalist.



Suggest to a friend